- 195mm (8inch) in diameter
- Shows the time of the tides at your location
- An ideal gift for sailors, surfers and all sea lovers
- Hand rotates once every 12 hours and 25 minutes
- Requires one AA battery (not included)
- Proceeds support our environmental education work
How it works
The clock is set by turning the hand to the high tide position at high tide for your location on a full or new moon. It will then keep step with the moon and show the time of the tides. The hand rotates once every 12 hours and 25 minutes, which is twice each lunar day.