- Synchronised to the moon’s daily cycle, the tide clock gives you an innovative and convenient guide to tides.
- Shows the time of the tides at your location.
- Hand rotates once every 12 hours and 25 minutes.
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- This design also provides an indication of how many hours remain until high or low water.
- This new innovative material has a lovely solid, heavy, quality feel much like slate.
- 200mm x 200mm (8 inch) wall mounted, comes with instructions and full guarantee.
- An ideal gift for sailors, surfers and all sea lovers.
- The recycled range are hand crafted in the UK and made from vending machine coffee cups direct from the national Save-A-Cup scheme.
How it works
The clock is set by turning the hand to the high tide position at high tide for your location on a full or new moon. It will then keep step with the moon and show the time of the tides. The hand rotates once every 12 hours and 25 minutes, which is twice each lunar day.